Thursday, July 30, 2015

Transitioning my Workflow

So at the heart of who I am is a guy who likes to make films, but because of an injury I'm not able to do some of the things I used to do, so I'm rethinking things, and in rethinking things I'm starting to draw again. So this blog is basically going to be about that.

It's going to be drawings I make as I work on honing my skills to what they used to be, and hopefully better than what they used to be. I also have a script I wrote that was well received a couple of years ago. This has led me to start storyboarding for it and possibly turning it into a graphic novel. Look for more updates, not sure if they'll be certain drawings or what, but I need an outlet and this might be a great place to post things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment